
And Bree is in the World Famous Groundlings! This is a huge and wonderful step for her - for those that don't know, she has been wanting to study there since we began talking about moving to LA, and now she is going to start taking classes in April. She joins the many greats that have walked this road before her - Phil Hartman, Lisa Kudrow, Paul Reubens (who created Pee Wee Herman at the Groundlings), Conan O'Brien, Will Ferrell, Cheri Oteri, Michael McDonald and many, many others. This is a VERY proud time for me, getting to see my baby doing something that she truely loves! Big congrats and pride go out to her - email her, call her, shower her with good wishes, because she deserves it! =) YIPPIE BREE!
As for me, I am still pounding the pavement for managers and working on finding a place to study myself. I found one really wonderful sounding class and am waiting to hear back about taking a meeting with the teacher. Her name is Catlin Adams and she teaches a class called "The Acting Lab" - she was the youngest member of the Actor's Studio, and has worked in films such as The Jerk, The Jazz Singer, Mr. and Mrs. Smith and many others (she even directed WANTED: The Perfect Guy starring your big Ben, kel... cool huh!? =P) So we shall se what happens with that. There are also some other really great classes that I am looking at and I am even looking at taking some classes at IO, which I was looking at a few months ago and then passed on, but now I am looking that way again, so I will keep you updated!
I miss you all and cannot wait to roll to the homeland for a few days, and spring is coming up faster every day, so it will be soon! Thank you for the nice notes - drop me a line and let me know what you are up to as well, that is always a blast! =)
Well, I am finished with my work for tonight, and I have tomorrow off to do some more work in the morning - the Xbox is calling and my 2nd season on Madden is about to begin!
Love you all, and good night.
J.

2 comments:
congrats to Bree- that is great news!!!
Yay Bree! That is so great!!!! I'm sure it will be so much fun as well as a great opportunity.
Post a Comment