Saturday, March 04, 2006

Vader wins the Razzie!


So after a long day of filming "Flushing Guppies" in Glendale, I am home and enjoying some time on the computer! Ok, well I didn't film today, I just worked as a PA to Bree. It was Bree's big day of filming. She is playing the part of one of the agents - you can check out a link in the sidebar to the Contra Films website - there is alot of cool things going on with this budding company, so check it out!

Anyhow... not much more has been going on in the past few days. A few auditions, hitting the gym and bartending.

Oscars are tomorrow and I have to work, but I am going to get to watch them while I am at work. Should be an interesting night - I am hoping to see Crash and Terrance Howard win tomorrow, and we shall see what happens!

This week is going to be alot of working and maybe a little bit of fun. I have some filming lined up this week for a project I am working on called "What A Great Idea", which Bree and I have been filming since summertime - I hope to be finished with it rather soon.

So my goals this week:

~ To get out 20 manager submissions.
(I am going to update who I sent stuff too and then we shall see what happens with them)

~ To find a new place to study here in LA.
(I want to find at least 5 classes to audit. I'll update - just to make sure that I am doing these things!)

Well, if you haven't added me as a friend on MySpace (Bree, Beth, Dunn... I'm looking at you) please do so, I would like that very much.

Miss you all!

J.

(watching "Unleashed" with Bree and my buddy Nikki tonight - lots of fun, check it out sometime!)

No comments: