Monday, March 06, 2006

So day one is in the bank!


While RAW is playing in the background - John Cena's "My Time is Now" blasting, I know today has been a good day!

For starters, no freak'n work!

Woke-up this morning and hit the gym downtown. And let me tell you, I have been back to the gym for weeks now - feeling good and I hope lookin' as good as I feel, but today kicked my ass! I broke out some new work-out moves I found in my Men's Fitness, and it was great!

After that I headed to the DG and drove Bree out to her Callback in Santa Monica for a PSA. Rainy days are back in LA - gone only long enough for the Oscars... so funny. So I waited in the car and when Bree came back, she brough this young actress from NYC who needed a ride to an audition - she was without a car and so Bree and I gave her a lift into Beverly Hills - I hope she did well on her audition.

Then it was off to Westwood for some dinner - and while at dinner, I got an audition for an NHL Spec tomorrow and Bree got a call that she booked "Traffic's" (a commercial gig!) which she had auditioned for late last week! So congrats to Bree!

And now I am at home, with my love and my little buddy... Dash is upstairs washing some clothes... and Nick just walked in, the last day at The Daily Grill behind him and the congrats are on.

And me - well, Big Show and Cena are still going at it - Triple H watching in the background, and I am about to go on my mad dash for a new CEO in the JRL Entertainment Corp. Managers of LA, here I come - who will I pick? Only time will tell on that one.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day - some work, some gymtime, an audition, maybe even some movie-watching and some class searching.

So until then ~

J.

Paul - I got your msg buddy and I am sorry that I haven't called yet, but I am going to call ya tomorrow. And I am going to get fitted ASAP

No comments: