Sunday, March 26, 2006

A quickie can sometimes be best


So I will make this short and sweet (since it is 4 am my time) Sorry I haven't posted in a week, but some cool stuff has happened.

Last weekend, I took Bree to San Diego and we went to Sea World, which I had never been to before - and it was SUPER cool! Penguins all over the place! It was really great - we had a hotle that overlooked the Ocean. Just a wonderful time.

This week, I found out that I have been cast in 3KO's production of "The LA Weekly Loves Us", which goes up in may - more info to follow.

Also, Resurrrection Mary got into the Chicago Horror Film Festival and was nominateed for Best Feature Film and Best Director! So check out their site at chicagohorrorfest.com - go see the screenings, if you can, and the vote, vote, vote for us!

Lots of work this week, not alot of auditions, and I am signing up for classes at IO West (Improv Olympic) starting in April. Should be alot of fun! Still working out alot, and getting in shape for "Crisis" which should be starting soon, and I am going to be getting new headshots!

And I went to two casting workshops this past week, one with a working CD and one with a new agent in LA, who reps both coasts! So overall, a good and busy week!

Missed Macbeth, which Brian is doing, because trafffic was so bad that I couldn't get to Long Beach and tomorrow morning is my read-thur for "The LA Weekly Loves Us" - should be a blast!

Much love to you all!

J

PS - Check out phase one of my website - my dad put up some of the first work, it is cool! =)

8 comments:

Perfectly Paper said...

Is this new show going to get in the way of you coming home for Paul's wedding?

Jason Ryan Lovett said...

No, both Bree and I are in the show and have understudies that are going to play the roles for us while we are home for the wedding.

-J

Neil said...

I noticed one of your dreams has finally come true: you're listed on the Internet Movie Database. :)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1412086/

Jason Ryan Lovett said...

I know! Isn't that just the coolest thing ever!

Confusion Say said...

Wow, that is so cool!!! You should send them a picture to add to it.

Skahfee said...

As long as you're up there now, you should fill in some of your other credits too. IMdB still excepts user entries, right? I'm surprised Res Mary and Boo!: The Movie aren't already up there.

Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

J has applied for those things to be added but it takes time as they go through a verification process and not everything we have done will be approved for IMDB. I'm there too. :) And relax Kel, we will not let ANYTHING get in the way to any weddings.

Skahfee said...

Boy, things sure have changed since we put our names up there for the Latte "movie" we never got around to, eh, J? Well, cool deal. : )