Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Portland: Day Two


So... last night, after blog'n I watched some TV - a little Law and Order, like Adult Swim and talked to my babygirl on the phone for about a half an hour - then went to bed...



I slept late this morning, since there wasn't any real reason for me to get up earily. Headed to lunch... hung out with David and got to hear about how he got into acting, the way he spent his 20's living on the road with just a suitcase and he love of acting and then I headed back to my room. A run, a shower and some writing and now I am back to blog about nothing. See how good I am at keeping this up when there is really nothing going on - and when I have something to really write about, I won't write for WEEKS! odd... how that works.

Anyway... my calltime is 4am tonight, or tomorrow morning, how ever you want to look at it - so until then, I think I am going to head of to grab some dinner and watch some more TV and write (Scott, I am getting some real work done on Document - I cannot even believe it myself! =P)

So, till later taters!

J.

No comments: