So today starts a great string of events, jobs and tons of travelling!
Tonight Bree and I are leaving for a weekend of adventure in Nevada at the Lake Tahoe Resort of Cal-Neva - right on the California/Nevada border 9for thos who didn't get the name of the place) This Resort was once owned by old blues eyes, Frank Sinatra himself and we are headed there for a wedding adventure (our second of the summer - this one Bree is standing up in)
We return to LA sunday and on Tuesday I am flying to Portland to film the Spirit Mnt. Casino Commercial I auditioned for a few weeks back - get to head up there and work till Thursday and fly home on Friday - I might even be missing the show because of the flight home!? Then Saturday we close "The LA Weekly Loves Us"
A week and a half later - Bree and I are flying home for the granddaddy wedding of them all this summer - Scott and Kel's, which Bree, Nick and myself are all in!
After returning to LA right before the 4th of July, things are going to slow back down a bit. In the meantime, Bree, myself and our friend Steve are working on some shows we would like to get moving on, developing some other projects, I have a short film I signed on to act in, and I am finally dusting off Document (I knew you would not forget what I said - and that sir, is why I said it - work under pressure, just the way I like it!) So there is some really good stuff going on.
Chirs, my good friend, is out of work by means I know not, so keep him and his family in your prayers. Paul and Kerri, I hope that your Honeymoon is going great! And to all other, I love ya and miss ya!
Till next time!
J.
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment