...I got another audition for tomorrow ~ a Fidelity Mutual Spec, which should be fun... and I will post about that when I get home tomorrow.
On tomorrow's Blog: I will also talk about class from Monday, my big news about Resurrection Mary, and the new things happening with our whole LA world... Plus goals and a ninja rockstar shirt I just got! - so be sure to tune in!

Till then, sleep well info-highway travelers!
J
(Photo from Resurrection Mary homepage)

1 comment:
Your Dad here -- so glad that your posting wasn't "Please send money now." ;-) I wasn't intending to give you a hard time -- I just read the last entry and was looking for the next entry since you ended with "... but I will be back with some more words later this evening, and my thoughts on class from last night..." You know we love you guys and we love hearing about all your adventures -- just a couple of old folks living vicariously through their children -- don't tell your Mom I wrote that, ok!!!
We love you and send our best -- B.A.L.
Dad
Post a Comment