I just came home from watching Summerslam with Bree... and hard as it is to say (well, not really that hard, just not as fun to say) Hulk Hogan won! I know... it is hard to believe since he is 127 years young, but none the less he did win and the match was the very best of the whole night. Overall, we had a great time, ate too much pizza with Brian and are now in for a long and good nights sleep (I don't know about you, but I am spent)

So that is all I have to report for tonight. Tomorrow I start my new class, which should be fun, Bree and I have work and we look forward to the next week full of auditions, our last three shows of Doubting Thomason, and alot of hard work and even harder playtime!
So in the words of the immortal ~ What u gonna do brotha, when Hulkamania Runs Wild On YOU! ;)
good night
-J.
No comments:
Post a Comment