Well, I haven't been on here for a few, but I am back... so here is a shorty update...
~ Been working a ton - making some ok money @ the Daily Grill.
~ My parents came out to see and and we had a wonderful time with them! I miss them tons, and I wish that they could have stayed longer, and that I would have had more time off to see them. We went to a ton of fun places like Hollywood and got to see Willy Wonka! It was cool!
~ The show is in its last two weekends and then we are going to be done with it for a little while... maybe move it to Hollywood or move on and do something else... we shall see.
Yesterday:
Bree and I worked in the morning and then went out to Mission Viajo (I hope I spelled that right) so she could audition for a film. The audition went really super and I cannot wait to hear back about if she got it or not. Then we came back home and hung out with Nick. It sounds like his pod (which he filled with all of his moving stuff) got messed up in-transit - so we shall see if we are going to get it this weekend or not... who knows...
Today and then some:
Had my new headshots taken, and they look wonderful. I had a meeting with my agent on Monday and she thought that they were super cool and will be up on the web soon... I get them back from the printers tomorrow! I worked today and Bree is filming a gig for a late night talk show called "The Comeback Show" which is produced by a producer for MTV, though I don't it is going to be on MTV.
Tonight we have the show. So far, Bryan, Jake, Kelly, Nick, Matt (my friend from work) and my Parents have seen it... Corey And Beth saw it before we were in it... I hope that we have some large houses this weekend, because they are always the most fun.
I am filming tomorrow - or so I think - for this film that Bree and I have been working on together... and I start my new acting class on Monday night, which I cannot wait to get started on! I have a cool audition for a short this weekend and I am trying to get some other projects that I have been working on off the ground all at the same time.
- As a side note, Bree and I went to see "Hustle and Flow" which was one of the very best movies that I have seen since Sundance (It was at Sundance this year, but I didn't get to see it...)
This morning/afternoon I worked again... it was a slow day at work but I made some really good money, so I was very happy.
... Well, I must be off to the show, and I promise that I won't be gone again so long... I have some fun, new things that I am working on... My Sundance and LA short doc and my 1st rough draft for Document (yes scott, pages are on their way to soon sir) SO that, along with a new, list of goals (which I am going to post next time) I have alot up my sleeve =)
...Much Love to you all!
Jason
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment