
Friday Aug 19th:
~ Bree had to work today, so I took her in the morning and then ran to get the Baby Kia's oil changed. This took almost an hour and I had many other things that I wanted to get done with that day... so I ran over to the Apple Store and got my iPod fixed for the 3rd time in two months. The Apple Genius there said I should by a Lotto ticket because in two months I have had three iPods die because of a hard drive failure... and only one in like 100,000 has this problem - so he said it was very funny that I got three in a two month span of time... I didn't think having to come back to the Apple store for work on my iPod this many times was as funny, but I do see his point =)
Anyhow, I got it fixed and picked up some software for help with our work. iWork '05 and iLife '05... iLife has a program on it that Bree needs to do voice-overs for MAN Marketing back in Chicago, and some other funn little things... and iWork is to help us do really nice resumes and cover letters and such... if I could get the FREAK'N THING TO WORK! I have been on the phone with Apple now two days in a row trying to get it up and running... so we shall see...
...So later that afternoon, I got Bree from work, we went and got my new headshots picked up form ISGO (which I love by the way) and then we headed out for the show. Friday we played to an almost full house! Which was really great... I learned a hold host of new things about the character last night, and while I felt kind bad about the job I did, Steven (The dir.), as well as Bree and Nick, thought that the show and I were still great... I am glad though, because last night I was feeling like I didn't want to do the play anymore, and I now I am excited to dive into this new depth... That my mean nothing to anyone else, but to me it is part of "the fix" I get from acting, finding the depth and the darkness of the character and how to fight from that place and move into the light... (blah blah blah ;P)
Sat Aug 20th:
So this morning I woke and ran out to Long Beach for a short film audition... which I think went rather well. I had to do a monolouge, which I haven't had to do here in LA more than twice... so I used my old standard - my "Cow's" speech (from 'Hidden in this Picture') ...they didn't seem to find it too funny, or if they did, they sure didn't let me know that. After that I took to the long traffic-filled trip back home and spent more quality time on the phone with Apple Support, but they got my programs working this time! Yeah for that! (I was writing the 1st part of this while I was on hold!)
And now we are off, Bree had an audition for a Monster.com Spec Ad this morning and she has an audition for a TV show I believe this afternoon and then myself, Bree and Nick are going to go out and get some dinner in Santa Monica before the show tonight... One more weekend of shows after this one is over...
So until later!
-J.
(Oh yeah, this photo is my new headshot, what do you think?)

2 comments:
I had my iPod's harddrive fail last month (I've only had it 5 months). They sent me a brand new iPod rather than repairing the old one. It was all free-of-charge. apple.com, baby!
Good to hear things are well!
Well It is good to know that I am not the only one getting these hard drive failings... mine was free too and they gave it to me at the store that day, but still a pain in the ass, you kno =)
How are things going with you good buddy? Good I hope!
Miss ya!
Post a Comment