Friday, September 22, 2006

So we have been working hard this week...

The show is starting to fire with all pistons running as tech week begins.

I spent all day today & a few hours on Wens working on the sound for the show - it is funny to me, because I spent more time working to get it from one computer to another cause my old G3 won't burn CD's - even with this super cool external drive Steve got for us!

But the CD's are put together & ready for the 1st cue to cue tonight.

As I head into work, Bree has been working all day & had a callback for the WD-40 spot from a few days ago.

The Nintendo thing may be a no go now... We shall have to wait & see. And this morning Bree's Overstock.com commercial was on Animal Planet! Congrats to her!

Last night, there was a blackout at the Hollywood & Highlands building - so work was cut a little short :) A transformer in the Mann's Chinense Theatre blew - they were having the Jackass 2 premeire there last night... You do the math.

So headed home to an semi-empty apartment, just Bree & J watching Gray's Anatomy, which she is totally in love with.

Right now I am on the train & after work I have to head to the theatre for the cue to cue.

Don't forget to check out the pictures & let me know which ones you like! Gotta get the new ones out into the world.

Till next time,
J.

Part Two: So I walked into work this evening & low 'n behold, I wasn't on the floorplan... They had let the on-call guy come in without telling him they didn't need him & so they didn't really need me...

Now I am sure anyone else that works there would have freaked out & wanted their shift... But since I have tech tonight anyhow - I am glad that I can go home - that way I can get some stuff together & go work with the ladies tonight & help w/ cue to cue! And I am sure they were happy I didn't freak out about, just said "hey, its cool - it happens, just don't let it happen again next week" :)

So it's totally sweet & maybe it won't be a 'till 2am' kind of night after all! Which would be good since I am back to work at 10am... Pending I am on the floorplan this time :P

So now I am wait for the train home - Kel, thank you for going thru the shots - yeah, I dig the blue ones myself. What do you think of the one's in the Green Hoodie? I really like those & the red flannel shirt? Any of those stand out... I am looking for a 'Stand out' picture from every look - gives me more options, you know?

Well, the train is here - so peace out!

J.

Ok... so there is the daily update - now off to the tech rehearsal!

No comments: