Monday, February 20, 2006

Ok...ok... =P

So I went out an enjoyed my day off... I was going to blog today... really... I was =P

Anyhow - things this past week have been a little slow, which has been nice. Mainly just working and getting ready to buy some plane tickets for the different wedding we are apart of this spring/summer. P&K - is the rehearsal going to be Saturday the 27th? Are you going to need me to be home any sooner than that morning or any later than Monday the 30th?

So I have been working out most everyday and eating really good. Auditioning a bunch - I had an audition for a Milwaukee's Best Beer commercial the other day, so we shall see if I get a callback on that one. I also have an audition tomorrow for a short film through UCLA which should be fun.

Saw "Date Movie" with Bree the othe day at the Arclight Cinema's in Hollywood - which happens to be the most state-of-the-art movie theatre in the US, so a very nice place to see a flick! The movie was very funny and I would say see an early show, as a full price tickets is not really worth it, but seeing it is... or rent it.

Also, this Saturday I have firearms training for the pilot I am working on, "Crisis". It should be alot of fun, since I have never fired a gun in my life (at least not that I can remember...)

So I think that is all the "news" for now. Check back for more... oh yeah, Chris, just let me know when you guys are coming out and we can figure out what we can do and where you can crash - you are welcome to stay with us! =)

Best Fishes!

J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey J,

We are travelling by train to LA and then bus to San Pedro all in one day....March 24th (well on the the train March 22-24 from Chicago) and then March 27th from San Pedro to LA and back on the train for two days (in Chicago on March 30th)....maybe some lunch if you guys can get to San Pedro?? Email or call us...

Hope LA LA land is great!!

~TMK

Confusion Say said...

The rehearsal is for Sat. the 27th. You'd have to ask Paul just to be sure if we'd need you any sooner than that...

-Peace out-