Monday, February 13, 2006

This one is for all my peeps in the back row!

First I want to take a moment to respond to an email that I got. This is a "Support Shout-out" to Kel.

Kel, I read the email about you and needing to kick it into overdrive. So far I hear that you are doing good with the support of those around you and that is great. Now, I want to tell you a little story, maybe you remember this and maybe you don't (I am sure that Scott does though). Scott and I had just moved into the dorms at Stritch and we had made friends with one Angella, who thought that it would be a cool idea to get up and go running at the butt crack of dawn. And I thought that was a great idea too, except that I hate getting up early and I really hated working out at all at that time... and Scott said I would never get up... and I didn't. Because I was one of the laziest peeps I know! But now, I work out every day, going running, and even the King of Fast Food, has cut himself down to once a week! ONE TIME A WEEK! So, hell girl, if "Cpnt. I rather be eating a Dbl Quater Pounder and Playing Halo" can change his ways, so can you! And what is even better, you start to really get into eating good and working out once you start to see the changes - you don't have to give up good foods, add in healthy one, create new good foods, go one day at a time - keep the big goal in mind but don't focus on it everyday as though you aren't getting there - you have to work backwards from your goal to find the little day-to-day goals for yourself and you will be there in no time!

Just ask yourself - What would Superman Do? No freak'n wuss out - that's what - now buck up, your doing great! Keep up the good work!

Okay, so now onto the update...

So it has been like two weeks or something again... I know, I am really trying to get to this everyday and somehow Halo calls or my bed... and I just don't pick this over that - but here I am.

Well, since the 1st alot of good things have happened and I will give the overview now

~ Bree and I met with our agent and learned about changes that are going to be happening in the next few months - growing big and strong, we can hardly wait!

~ Had an audition for the new WWE video game to do motion capture work - I got to audition for John F'n CENA! It was great!

~ Did my 1st of 2 shows with 3KO and it went great - while no real industry people were there, Bree, Nick and Dash all came and they seemed to love it, which was great!

~ Learned that my Simmon's Commercial is going to be run in Spanish now too! So more money, more money!

~ Work at my agent's office and helped with some submissions

~ Worked on/Filmed the Court TV show "L.A. Forensics"(I will post when it is playing, when I find out) I play a CSI cop named Larry Blanton - it is a "re-creation" type show, so I don't really say anything but it was still cool. (Pics to follow... I am trying to get them out of my phone and the won't freak'n come out! AHH!)

~ Got some leads on getting our SAG cards!

~ I have a few audition coming up this week for some commercial and short film work.

~ Finally got a copy of mine and Bree's work on "The Lion in Winter" short that we did for the Art School. It looked good.

~ Found out there was another screening of "Resurrection Mary" this past week - sold out. Buyers are fighting over the film and so it looks like some money is going to be made on that one and there is going to be another screening of it coming up soon! (details to follow)

...I believe that is everything up to today...

Let's Rock out with... you know the rest

J.

11 comments:

Perfectly Paper said...

Thanks Jas! You're a great friend and the best person I know to help me feel better. :) Miss you lots. It's times like this that make it hard to cope with you being so far away. A big Jason hug would be great about now.

Love, Kel

Skahfee said...

Sounds like a lot of cool stuff is going on, but you glossed over one of the coolest. Let me get this straight. Please tell me you have a line or two in the Simmons commercial. Do you mean to tell us that there will be Spanish-dubbed Jason Lovett floating around the airwaves?

::Runs to Tivo Telemundo::

Anonymous said...

Actually, Jason doesn't say in word...in either the Spanish version OR the English version. He never even has to stand up. His role is to lay in a bed and pretend to be asleep. That's it. Nothing else. The Spanish "dubbing over" will be for the female in the spot.

It's a hard knock life...

:)

Anonymous said...

Any chance on getting a link to my myspace on your coolest of cool blogs??

http://www.myspace.com/tmkurzer

Anonymous said...

Hey TMK !!! I don't know your email or cell for texting so I will hijack Jason's blog to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the west coast family!!! Wishing you sunshine and good times today!

Love, Bree, Jason, Nick and Jabez
aka lois, kalel, bruce and gleek

(sorry, I live in a household where I am surrounded by video games and comic books all the time! alter-egos were unavoidable!)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very very much! Alter-egos and all...hope your valentine's day was 'sweet'....

The wishes are taken to heart and greatly appreciated!!

love ya guys,

~Chris (TMK)

Confusion Say said...

Thanks for the shout out on the wedding site! I am so happy for you guys and I am so excited to hear that you guys are doing so well out there. Too bad we can't see the commercial out here in the MW. I guess I will have to imagine it. Hmmmm...I am seeing Jason dressed in a Bee suit and I am hearing blaaa blaah blah blah JEWEL....Gotta love the Spanish channel. Peace out-

Skahfee said...

Awwww, yo quero spanish Jason. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm tattling because it will help J keep his new year's resolution to blog more regularly - HE HAD THE WHOLE DYA OFF TODAY AND HE SPENT A GREAT PART OF IT IN A COMIC BOOK AND MUSIC STORE INSTEAD OF BLOGGING!!!!!!

Love you honey, don't be mad just BLOG!!!!

Confusion Say said...

For Shame Jason...For Shame...

Perfectly Paper said...

I check your blog EVERY DAY and it is very disappointing to see that you haven't updated. I'm living my LA life vicariously through you so you better update damnit!