Update: Sunday - I had to work, which was okay. I made some good money but I missed hangin' with Brian and getting to watch the Royal Rumble (which when I saw the clips on RAW the next day - holy CRAP! It looked so COOL! I loved the return of The Undertaker, now that was some good stuff)
Monday - worked during the day. I had rehearsal for "Grim Cupid" and Bree had an audition. Then I hung out and went to dinner that night at The Chop House in City Walk with Bree, Nick and Nikki. We watched RAW... well Bree, Nick, and I did. (Dash came in and checked it out too)
Tuesday - Worked in the bar in the morning, hit the gym and then worked on the floor that night. Bree hung out with Nikki and then I came home and got some sleep...
Today - had the day off, so I went to breakfast with Nick at this nice little place by where we live, when shopping for some food and then I hit the gym while some laundry was working. I came home and here I am =) Tonight I have rehearsal for both "Grim Cupid" and "Beauty and the Geek" which are the two scenes in 3KO's show that I am in.
So I saw, or rather, read about both the Oscar nods and The SAG awards (and I couldn't help but check out your blog Gummy!) While I have not seen Brokeback Mountain yet (and I am sure that I am going to see it soon) - I did see Crash, and it happens to be one of the very best movies I saw all year - and I see ALOT of movies! I was also happy to see that Terrance Howard (from both Crash and Hustle and Flow) was given the Oscar nod for gbest actor in Hustle and Flow - if you haven't seen it - rent it, buy it, PPV it! It is the best movie to come out of Sundance this past year and Howard gives one of the greatest, most moving performances of the year! I loved it! (but that doesn't mean that everyone else will... cause I love alot of movies that no one seems to like =P)
Enough about that - I must get ready for tonight.
Later True Believers,
J.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We will have to check out Crash. There has been a lot of variation in stuff I've read about it but those that like it-LOVE it. Thinking about it more- Brokeback Mountain is so understated but still so powerful and that is why I think it is really a fantastic film.
Take care out there!
Hey J & B(ree),
Danelle and I are gonna be in the area March 24th and then March 27th....we are taking a cruise out of Los Angeles to Baja Mexico via Royal Caribbean! Maybe a lunch or something can be arranged on the 24th or a lunch on the 27th....we are trying to figure out how to get from union station in los angeles to the port, any ideas?
Talk to you soon, yes?
Later later,
~TMK & Danelle
Post a Comment