So 2005 has begun with a bang... more like a wonderful panic and a scramble for the proper glasses, but in the end all was right in that moment and I was right where I wanted to be that night. We had a wonderful time at Bree's but I still missed Paul and the gang.
There was music, food and drinking... cheesecake and haircuts... lots of smoking and red bull... and the next day was full of McDonald's and video games. The ladies ventured out into the world while the guys stayed indoors and out of the long arm of the sun.
Yesterday I finally got to see the full versions of all 3 Lord of The Rings movies. Myself, Scott, Nick, Kel and Bree were there from the wee hours in the morning, then we were joined by Paul and Kerri, along with Chris and Danelle shortly after the Fellowship ended... Kim and Mike joined us at the end of Two Towers and everyone was inhouse for the 4.5 hr Return of the King... they are such amazing movies... Thought I wish everyone got out of them what I do... I really do see myself and friends playing such key roles... in our own lives. Thank you Samwise.
I am heading to Milwaukee, Chicago and Indiana this week... it is going to be busy as the days count down... 10 more...
Hoping your 2005 is everything that 2004 was, but with more wonders and treasures than ever before.
J.
Monday, January 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're welcome Mr. Frodo Sir...GCCw/PF - LUMTA!
Post a Comment