So the countdown is winding down here and I thought that I would check in and fill you in on what has been going down with me over the past week or so since last I was on.
Working alot at Ciruit City, which is an alright job for the moment, but it is really boring most of the time because there is really no one out shopping. It is super slow here and it is only days before Christmas! What is the deal with that you ask? Uh, this store kinda isn't that great... we are out of tons of stuff and I think that alot of people shop online now to avoid going out this time of year - I know that I did! It is cheaper for me and I don't have to wait in lines or anything... so why do it any other way?
Other than that, I have been working at Haystacks on the weekends, working my bartending skills and they are getting much better I must say. The only thing that I am not really good with still is the wine, but that is really hard, since I never really have any idea what we have in stock and what we don't (as far as Reserve Wine goes - the house wines I got down!)
I have been starting to pack and I am going to most of that on Jan 2nd and get everything ready for the move on that day. I am only going to bring my Computer, iPod, Xbox, DVD's and my Clothes. Anything else I am going to have to wait for... well, and some books. Most everything else is going to stay here until Bree comes out... which I hope is soon after.
I cannot wait until she and Nick (in Jan 2006... I am holding you to that one bro!) are out there with Brian and all of my TVI friends (Justin, Joel, Reggie and John) plus Boo! Brian! That is going to be the best - and then when Scott and Kel come out, which they have been talking about doing! Wow, LA is not going to know what hit 'em!
So, the movie rap'd and we had a little party, which was nice. There were no hoes or cops showing up, so I don't know how really cool it was... kidding. It was nice to see some of the cast and Dr. P and his wife... Michael and his new house, which I helped him move into a week or two ago. It is a very nice place. I cannot wait to see the finished movie and hope that he has it done before I leave.
I am going to Sundance - and thus brings me to the "22 days away" because I have a leave-date: Jan 12th. It is going to take me something like 22 hours to get to Park City and I am going to drive straight through... and get there in one day. It is going to be a hard drive and the longest that I have done to date - I have driven 10 hours to Canada all at one time and it seemed like it was never going to end... but that was Canada... in a cramped van... but at least I was with loved ones and friends. This trip to Park City is me, driving alone. Which I think is going to be very good for me. To be alone and out on my own for this long, hard drive is going to be an important growing experience that I going to help get me ready to be in LA - more than I already am! (better pack alot of food and Mnt. Dew!)
I cannot wait to get out there and start working, start looking around and getting to know the town and starting my slow work to the top of the mountain. It is going to be quite a wonderful hike but I am ready for the challenge!
Have a Wonderful Christmas Holiday with your Family and Friends. Love ya all!
~ J
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment