Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Two Days till the end of 2004

I have one more day of work at Ciruit City and then one more day of work at Haystacks and I am all done. I can hardly believe that I am going to moving half way across my known world in less than 20 days... in 14 days... wow.

It is hard to believe that I was ever at a place where LA was 300+ days away and now it is a matter of a few weeks. I cannot wait! Sundance is going to be so much fun - there are some wonderful movies that are playing this year. One is a doc about the Special Olympics called "Murderball" which is about wheelchair rugby, sounds really amazing and there is an Adrian Brody movie called "The Jacket" that I have dying to see ever since I heard Adrian talking about it.

Chirstmas this year was wonderful. I got to spend only a short time with the family on Christmas eve because of having to work at Haystacks, but that is okay, work was cool that night and I hope to get to see the fam again on another night soon before I leave, though I don't know when.

Christams with Bree was amazing, she loved her gifts and thought that they were the coolest. I loved my Sinatra book and all of my martini stuff! OH super cool!And the amount of new movie that I got this year hurts my head to just think about.

And Nick's parents gave me a wonderful gift - a contact with the producer of "Days of Our Lives" which I hope will turn into something when I get out to LA! I would wonderful to be working on a Soap! Real money for acting... who would have thought that I would be doing this for real... well, I did. =) But so soon... that I was never sure of, just thought that it would work out. So we shall see what comes of that and all of the wonderful contacts and options to come.

Two days till the years end and it has been something else.. what a year... but that is a look back I think I will do on friday... that would be fun. Much love and peace!

...And Scene
J.

2 comments:

Skahfee said...

Woohoo! Throw off the shackles of Circuit City, bro! :)

Anonymous said...

I really do wish you the best in LA, and a great time at Sundance this year... You truly do deserve it honey... You've got so much talent and gumption, it's amazing... I'll always be rooting for yah, and I'll always hold a special place for yah in my heart.

I'll keep you in my prayers, as always I do, and if you can, give me a call before you leave and we can hang out... mono-un-mono... You Dig? Sorry to not be as 'connected' as late... but, like a lot of people in the Woodstock circle, I just had to completely separate myself from the 'drama'... and unfortunately, at the time that included you... but nothing personal at all, alright hon'?

Love yah dearly! Best to you and yours, I sincerely mean that... ;-)

-LF