Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Snow falls on a nearly finished movie...

Since Nov 17th... Wow... I thought that I was going to get much better at this that I have been already. Guess not...

Well, the short and sweet of it is, work and work... I have filmed one more day on the movie and tomorrow is the final day of filming and then...all done - we have been working on it since Sept and I am glad to be done... just so I can see what it looks like and all, not because I don't want to work with my pals anymore.

Thanksgiving was very nice - I got to see my fam and I had to work (suprise suprise), which was okay... I have Thursday off this week and so I am going to do a fun day-by-day then... For now I must run off into the snow!

J.

No comments: