Tuesday, October 09, 2007

LA on Notice


Now it is time to kick into high gear - Version 2.0 is live! And working hard every day this past week - only resting on Sundays (Hey, if God gets to take the day off...)

I did and have planned lots of classes this week - Casting Director Workshops, Agent Meetings... had an audition for Bud Lite! Gotta get myself one of these beer spots - I need that money! =)

Got a meeting with RPM (my old agent) tomorrow - big things happening with old projects from like two years ago.

I mailed out to a half dozen theatre companies in LA this week too - The Rubicon, The Road, The Old Globe, The Actors Co-op.

Plus I have a buddy (who acts on According to Jim) looking into which teachers I should study with at IO West, so I should be suiting up in their next round (which starts in Nov? I think...)

Bree has been kickin it too - classes, auditions (went in for Without a Trace again! They need to just put her ass on the show - write in and let the studio know they need to just cast her already). Her father was in SoCal this week and she got to go up and see him.

Stay tuned - my website will be going live soon - got a bunch of big auditions lined up - working on a Transformers Spoof and a musical Iron Man one!

Check back soon! Love ya!

J.

No comments: