This is Bree, Steve and I at the House of Blues from awhile back. We got to hang out at the wrap party for Season 7 of "According To Jim". I was a great time - Bree and I have worked on the show a few times, gotten to be friends with the Guy and Dennis who work on the show, and even the costume and make-up department... back when we did "Civilization" a bunch of the crew from "Jim" came out to see the show.
And Guy and Dennis (because they are Steve's buddies) are the reason Bree and I are SAG right now. (Well, big thanks to Steve-o for making that one happen!) Wasn't sure if I ever gave props to him on here before! He is one of our bestLA buddies!
Well, tomorrow we start the move downstairs... they have begun painting and I cannot wait for Bree and I to have our own place! It is going to rule! We have a new bedroom set coming that we ordered and a new couch - thank you IRS! I love the "bank of the IRS" sometimes - comes in handy this time of year.
So, if you live in our corner of the world, or are coming out this way soon, come and check out our new pad - open for biz'ness May 2007!
More to come in the next few days - news on agents, a new play and film stuff!
Best Fishes!
J.

1 comment:
Ok Jas, I love you and I was very proud of you posting a few times in the same week. But now you're slacking - it's been almost a month! :)
Post a Comment