To kel and all my other readers who have been missing me - I haven't posted in almost 30 days because of the wonderful people at Time Warner... some time ago they took over the cable service (along with the interent that I use) and it sucks - their "help center" blows, they never manage to get you the serivce that you want and... Well, I am going to stop going on and one about them. Needless to say, we moved into the new place starting on April 28 - the cable was turned off April 29th... and wasn't turned back on until today - I have had two techs come to the apartment, been on the phone 11 times with them and it only took a wonderful 27 days for them to get my stuff working! Good Job guys!
But enought about that - I am back and working hard again to keep things updated! So...
Earlier this week Bree and I went to Vegas to visit her friends that lived there. Fun time, we went to the Casinos, ate, drank on the street, Bree smoked indoors and I won 9 dollars... which I then lost again. =) Overall, I learned that the Casino thing is just not for me and the town as a whole can be alot of fun - if you have the money and the time to do it all. The drive to and from was long, but we took Jabez with and so it made for a full family adventure.
Onto Acting stuff:
- Met with my new agent this week - oh yes folks, I said new. While they are a small agency, they are going to work real hard and are looking forward to making great things happen for me - so I hope to report on auditions and gigs soon (though not too soon - it is summer and all the TV shows are on hiatus)
- Working on re-launching an old play I worked on "Doubting Thomason", which opens at the Two Roads in Studio City on June 15th! If you are in LA come and check it out - I get naked! ;)
(Speaking of naked - I put back on 5 lbs over the last weeks or so - my diet has not been the best with the move and then we went to Vegas and I ate and drank alot - but I am back to the gym today, so moving back in the right direction)
- While we haven't shot anything for my "Shakespeare Shorts" short films, we have figured out what we are doing first and have gotten some more actors on board to work with us. I should be updating soon on this.
- There are a few other small projects that I am working, a short film I should be wrapping work on soon and even an internet sitcom I am working on with some friends - so lots of good little things are happening right now.
- Also, my Simmons Beauty Rest Matress commercail got picked up again - so look for me on TV, and Bree too as her Cold Case is already being shown again soon!
Well, next week there might be no updates as I am heading back to the Midwest for a week or so - so everyone at home I cannot wait to see you! And to the rest of you - come visit, we have a great new place to check out!
Love ya!
J.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Paul and I are do for a vacation....LA sounds lovely
You guys should definiteyly come visit! We would love to have you! :) Bree
Post a Comment