Friday, July 14, 2006

Where have I been!?

Looks like both myself and Homestarrunner slept through most of June - and June sleepers will not be tolerated hense forth!

no, really, I have been going been going through one of the craziest and most costly 5 weeks of my life thus far, have three wedding, two I was standing up in, two Bree was standing up in - and the last one we were home in Chicago for almost a full week... so now with a bank account of $27 I am getting back to life in LA

As for my late homework Mr. Smith - my dog did not eat it, but my Theatre Co. did - since I touched back down in LA I have running all over town and working till 3am on projects for them and have yet to have time to type up the screenplay - I am asking for a one week extention from today to next Friday, july 21st - at which time I will be happy to turn in the screenplay that I have for grading and reworking (and thank you for keeping on me about it - that is why I asked you - no one else would even bother giving me a hard time about it ;P)

So, i just wanted to check in and let people know that I am not dead, just working my ass of on the housewarming fundraiser for my theatre co.

More on that and current events in LA to come...

J.

5 comments:

Confusion Say said...

-Jason-
I had this really weird dream. Not to scare you, but be careful...drive safe, look both ways. I may just be superstitious, but I would rather not take chances.

Skahfee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So whos turn was it to brrring the donuts?

Good to see you made it back safe. We miss you already.

oooh! oooh! (she raises her hand wildly in the air) Do I get to be a professor too?? I like to read things. Huh, huh, can I? PLEEEEEASE!

~Big Red

Skahfee said...

Hmmm, does anyone have a calendar? What day is today?

Confusion Say said...

Soooo...yeah where have you been....