Monday, May 08, 2006

What a Big week!


So Bree and I have been working like crazy - both at the DG and on the show - "The LA Weekly Loves Us" which opens this Friday night in North Hollywood. This is our second orginal show since coming to LA, so it is going to be a blast. Working with 3ko has been hard sometimes, and great at other times, and all in all, has been a learning experience of just why we got into acting in the first place - for the love of it.

So last week, I had three really cool auditions - a Bud light one, an EA Games/Tiger Woods one, and a McDonald's one - which I found out today, I got a callback for it tomorrow. I get to play a goofy yound dad, hanging out with his kids playing pirates - so keep me in your prayers! =)

All day today - and for the last few days - I have been working on the set for the show - we finished it today - and boy, is it huge! I am going to take some pics of it and of the theatre to post for next time - keep you posted!

And I got to see the full length Superman Trailer! OH MY GOD - I cannot wait for this movie - the trailer looked like the COOLEST THING EVER! This movie is going to rule!

Well, I must be off - tech rehearsal tonight, and then a double at work tomorrow, with my callback inbetween!

Till later,

J

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes and congrats about Mary! I cannot wait to find out what is going to happen with it next! =)




Here are two pics of the theatre - the outside and the audience of the space...

No comments: