Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where did the summer go?


I cannot believe that it has been MONTHS since I have been on here - Summer was a busy one to say the least!

Quick overview of events:

- Opened and closed "As You Like It" with the Actors Co-op Theatre Co.

- Worked on "Days of Our Lives" again

- Auditioned for a bunch of stuff

- Started to new acting classes, one workshop with a commercial pro and the other with Bree and Steve as well as some other actor friends of ours.


- Started interning with AIA which is a place I take tons of CD workshops and am trying to meet an agent!


- Got new headshots


- Scott and Kel moved here


- Saw tons of movies, sold almost all my video games, lost 15 lbs for good (down to 190 for real!)


Coming up there are a bunch of auditions for theatre companies, Scott and I are working on an internet pilot that we are going to find a home for online as well as continued class work, artistic exploration and such.


Christmas is right around the bend too and home we shall be heading...


Not much else to report for now!


Later.


J.

No comments: