Wednesday, February 06, 2008

This week in action news!



So, this week...

- I had an audition at the Geffen Playhouse in Westwood for Understudies. I did a piece from "Long Day's Journey Into Night" - only had to wait 3 hours, which is good cause I thought for sure I would have be there longer since I'm not in AEA.

- Had an audition for Viread playing a 35 Polish man.

- Did week three of my "Rosencrants and Guildenstern are Dead" scene in my Steppenwolf West class; it went really great!

- Am down to 210 lbs as of Monday

- Have a CD workshop tonight

- finally saw "Eastern Promises" last week

- Am sad Russel Crowe seemed like dick to Bree, now I have to kick his ass. And I wanted us to be friends.

- Am stoked that Bree is still spinning.

- Cannot wait for the WGA to sign off on their deal (looks like the strike could be over in less than a week!)

- Pissed Clinton won CA!

- Cannot wait for Scott and Kel to be in LA!

- Have run out of things to update...

Later -

J.

- PS, set your tivo for this friday's Day's of Our Lives so you don't miss Bree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy bactrim f buy bactrim buy bactrim without a prescription overnight buy bactrim es online without prescription buy bactrim without prescription buy bactrim online
[url=http://bactrim.eventbrite.com/]buy bactrim online [/url]
glucophage metformin glucophage side effect glucophage weight loss losing weight with glucophage buy glucophage glucophage kidney pain articles on glucophage and weight loss 3
[url=http://takeglucophage.eventbrite.com/]glucophage for pcos [/url]
psa proscar flomax proscar for hair loss proscar ejaculate side effects of finasteride proscar proscar without a prescription canine proscar libido proscar peronies
[url=http://proscar.eventbrite.com/]generic proscar cheap [/url]
q buy levitra online lavetra male impotency compare cialis levitra viagra buy levitra us uprima impotence solution
[url=http://virb.com/yalevi]levitra 2007 [/url]
http://bactrim.eventbrite.com/