Thursday, September 13, 2007

Do it! Do it!

Keeping busy but making time to keep my friends and family updated!

First off - love and miss you guys!

So this week I started my new scene study class with Steppenwolf West. This class is so great - in the first night, we sat down, talked about what we wanted aout of class, who we were, and what kind of scenes we brought in. Then, after a break, we came back and read thru some of the scenes (did two rounds of this) and then called it a night.

The group of students are all great, hardworking and fun. My teacher is cool, has a ton of great thoughts about acting and my being in class is really bringing back the fun to acting - making me see the real reason I got into this crazy ass life in the first place! Just a wonderful time had by me!

So this week I have been hitting the gym hard - working toward my goals and making new strides everyday! So that is going great...

Work is same old, same old - we are not as busy as a few weeks ago, but I am still making money, enough to live, and that is what matters!

I had two great auditions this week - one for Pepsi Amp and another for Home Depot, and I was on the Chelesy Lately Show on E! this week - well, I taped this week, I'm not really sure when I am going to air... if they use my spot at all, but still alot of fun!

And I met with a wonderful theatrical agent this week - she loved my work and my resume, wanted to see my reel, which I finally got finished pciking scenes for last night and my buddy from AFI is going to edit together for me! So that should be some good news coming soon...

Other than that... just looking forward to Christmas (when we can come home and see everyone), looking forward to next summer already! (I cannot wait!!!!) and just kicking as much ass and working as hard as we can!

Back again soon! Till then, love ya guys!

J.

PS - Saw "Shoot 'Em Up" Yesterday - GO see this movie - it was one of the most fun action movies I have seen... ever!

1 comment:

Perfectly Paper said...

So proud that you posted again! Glad to hear you've been keeping busy and getting some leads in the acting world.

It's a long way off, but getting excited about next summer. We've found a couple places in NoHo (one with a private rooftop!) and been looking at jobs. Had a meeting with my manager and she is looking into the possibility of me working from home so I can stay with the company. Scott's gotten moving quotes (cheaper than we thought) and info on how to get the kitties across the country. All coming together so far! Love you! :)