So I haven't updated in a while... but I have a little treat - this short that I worked on... enjoy!
J.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Acting is half shame, half glory. Shame at exhibiting yourself, glory when you can forget yourself."
3 comments:
Thought for the first few seconds that this was trying to be serious until "you like asian women now."
Dude, that was hilarious, I loved it.
Glad you kids liked it! I know Scott, it looks all serious at first and then BOOM! It hits you with comedy gold!
And I practiced with that towel in the mountains for like 6 months... I became one with the towel =)
I cannot wait for you guys to come out!
That was hilarious!!
Toilet... awesome...
However, you cracked just a bit when your Mexican father was talking to you about getting in the truck and was fighting you with the metal pole.
Post a Comment