Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Oh how I forget to update this...

I am just never going to get good at doing this every week or something...

Anyhow, since last I wrote:

- My play closed in Studio City - lots of great people came out to see it, and it got some good press. It was a good time and I am glad that I got to work on it.

- Bree has been shooting more for her TV show (she is in San Diego today)

- Have set up a friend's visit to LA.

- Planned a trip to Orlando with P and K and then realized... we don't have enough vacation time to go... which sucks big time - sorry guys. (I called p to talk about it some more.)

- Started planning to go home for Christmas (hense, no time for Orlando)

- Have been auditioning and taking a bunch of classes...

- Seen some cool movies - like 1408, and some crappy ones like Pirates 3

- Have gotten hooked on a new show "Burn Notice" and am trying to get into "Heros"

- Finished "The Shield" season 6 - good year!

- Am reading more and I got a Wii!

- Watched the Dodgers get the crap kicked out of them yesterday!

- Working...

So that has been my life - I don't have anything super cool that is going down to report, but I am hoping to have some big news coming up soon...

Love and miss ya!

J.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just had to throw the dodgers line in didnt you...cub bastard????

no mention of first place or anything else we dodger fans cling to desperately (nomar, no rainouts, dodgers dog's tastiness).

Gee, after 90 years of getting your baby bear asses handed to you, you'd think you guys would learn how losers think better. Ah well. At least the park was clean.

Michael

Perfectly Paper said...

Alright, you are forgetting, yet again, to update this. Let us know what's going on!! :)