Been a long couple of weeks - lots of working, Bree has been sick and I have been fighting off being sick with everything I have...
In the meantime, Doubting Thomason opened at the Two Roads Theatre in Studio City - which has been going good - about half to 3/4 full houses every night, laughing and loving the show. We have got some good, if short, reviews and so people who come out to see the show seem to like it alot.
Other than that, been working alot, out for auditions per usual and trying to find more acting work. I am looking back into more theatre here in LA and getting infront of casting people as much as I can.
Went and saw "Silver Surfer" at the DGA last week - fun movie, but wait for it to come out on cable and watch it for free =) Seeing a film at a private screening was cool though and the DGA is such a great place to see a movie. Great sound and picture, very quite and no ads or previews, just the movie - what an idea huh?
Plus there were all these amazing photos up of different films and the directors working on them - from Star Wars and Close Encounters, to Aliens and Spider-man - so amazing...
So, other than working, auditioning, the play and watching a bunch of movies, not doing a whole lot.
Love ya guys!
J.
On a side note, some of you know that I am a wrestling fan - and I was shocked and saddend by the news of Chris Beniot and his family - it really makes you wonder what drives someone who has it all to just snap... My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends during this very hard time.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment