Monday, March 05, 2007

The Goodbye Girl!

So Bree made it to network TV last night - thanks to all of those that supported her last night, watched with smiles and tears!

And if you weren't watching - what were you doing!? =)

We watched last night together and with some of our friends from LA (missing the midwest and east coast crews) and I was so proud of Bree - this is a big step for her - moving up into the big leagues of acting and proving that she can play ball with them! She was simply amazing and I was just beaming with joy over how great she was!

With Love,
J.

3 comments:

Confusion Say said...

It was so weird....my boss happened to watch Cold Case last night and I was like remember the nun and he's like yeah...and I'm like yeah, that's Bree. It was so surreal. She had a lot of face time too...I was so excited for her!! Makes me want to get my ass off the couch...and be a little more proactive on my poetry stuff. Anywho...GO Bree!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Bree for being the evil Nun and doing it so well.
Scott's Mom and I loved her performance. Encore! Encore!

Fan said...

Tell Bree I FINALLY watched the episode on my DVR and thought she was GREAT! Especially talking to her in person and seeing how perky and pretty she is and comparing that to the evil nun. GREAT acting job!!! Looking forward to seeing her on other shows soon!!!
Jen AKA Skah's sis