For those that watched Cold Case this weekend - you saw Bree... kinda... in the promo for the show (Look for it on CBS, as sh is the only one that talks in it besides the leads)
For those that watched the Oscars instead - good job... cause Bree's episode is on THIS SUNDAY at 9pm Pacific time (I have no idea what time it is on in the midwest) but it is this sunday night - so check it out and let her know how proud of her you al are - I know I am!
Today I had an audition for a Cilve Barker movie called "The Midnight Meat Train" for 'lead thug' and I got to say the magic line "You're dead, motherf*cker!" and it was sweet! =)
Bree auditioned for her 3rd pilot this season, called "Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office" and she got a callback to producers 20 minutes after her audition was over! Kick Ass!
Well, I must go, Charlie (for those from MCHS) is here hanging out!
Later cats,
J.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment