Tuesday, October 03, 2006

And we're off!


So the show opened this weekend & went so great!

Friday night was Preview - we had about 20 people there. There was a lot of nerves but the small group made up of friends & company members seemed to really love the show a lot.

Saturday night was Opening Night - & I cannot remember the last time I opened a show that was as amazing as this one was. We were so full we were litteraly at standing room only, where people were in the entry way just because they didn't want to miss it! It was truely amazing & from the very start the audience loved every last moment of the show!

The show is two hours & it felt like 20 mins it went by so fast & was such a thrill ride - I was so impressed by the level of work that everyone has put into this production & am so proud to see it come to life like it has! Simply amazing!

So this week, we start working with the understudies... I should have my shots picked out by Wens & will have another email about the website coming to you (Scott) tomorrow afternoon.

This week is all about getting life firing & cooking again - last week all energy focus went into the show & this week it goes back to the whole of my life!

Mary is about to sell which is big news - look for more info about that soon & I am beginning work on what could be a super HUGE project (like a movie with Oscar winning people) very soon - sooo... as I can talk more about it, I will :)

love you guys & talk to again soon! And thanks for all the love and support - you mean the world to me!

J.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason! I like the variety in your headshots. And if you'd like a little input here's mine. We liked #'s 35, 45, 94, 142, 182, 184, 204, 213, and 220. I do have to say though that some of the color combinations drew the eye away from your face and more to your shirt. The yellow one I thought was way to distracting. The red plaid one was the same thing. It was hard to concentrate on your face because the color was so vibrant and busy. Ok enough about the bad. How the hell did you become so damn photogenic?!? I liked the ones where you had the business outfit but you were serious (ones w/ glasses) The pictures you had with the bomber coat kept making me say , "where my bitches at? And somebody get me my cane!" Of course the favorite of us both was the superman shot with the sun behind you. Confusion...(I guess I can't call her by her name...I guess it's against blog law or something) liked the one where the sun was offset and you could see it. I prefered the one where the sun was directly behind your head because it gave you this sort of superhero glow. Overall I picked the ones I thought best represented you from all the years I've known you to now. Well niner niner code c or confusion or whatever the hell she is calling herself wants me to just write P but I said no woman I'm standing up to your crazy blog pressure. So nice job and I'll talk to you later,

PAUL. there now I'm happy.

Confusion Say said...

Sooo...