Tuesday, January 10, 2006

and the pack goes on

So we have been packing again today - we are at the 60% point - some of our bills have been switched and the change of addresses are being filed...

Working like crazy - I worked an open/close lunch shift for my buddy Sasha because a dear friend of his died in his sleep last night and Sash had alot of things that he needed to get taken care of for him. After work, Bree, Nick and I went to grab a quick bite to eat and then back to work with the packing... I also hit the gym for the second day in a row (ran 2 miles in 15 mins ~ Go me!)

Neil: I was working New Years night (bartending), but I saw that you called and when I called back at like 4am your time I got no response (were you drunk - I hope so!)

Tomorrow it is to work again during the day, the gym (tomorrow is a lift day!), a meeting for my 3KO Theatre company (my 1st real meeting with them) and then more packing... moving on Sat and I cannot wait!

Till then - Peace Out!

J.

3 comments:

bck said...

hey man! havent talked to you guys in forever!! good to know that things are going well. bryan and i have been crazy busy but i hope we can all halo soon or something.. i miss hangin with you guys.

Perfectly Paper said...

About freakin' time Jas! Glad that you are starting off the year doing your resolution and updating your blog more. I'll check back in June and see if that is still goin' on. :) Much Love!

Neil said...

No, I was asleep. I didn't really get drunk, believe it or not.

Bob Riner stopped by rehearsal tonight. He said he never responded to your letter months ago because he is "an major asshole." I updated him on your sitch in L.A. Maybe drop him an email and direct him to your blog here!

Peace out.