Saturday, January 28, 2006

and the news...

So below is the photos of the old place and the new place. So onto the news...





There isn't a whole lot going on, though it seems like there is. Bree has been watching X-files for the last few nights because she is going to film a testamonial tomorrow about the new box set that Fox is releasing - so she had to watch the whole thing (60 episodes worth! And at an hour a show, that is WAY TOO MUCH X-files! But as of tomorrow there will be now more X-file'n for a while)

As for the acting thing on my front, my showcase with 3KO is coming up, I had an audition for a really cool student film this morning and have been rehearsing this past week for the show (3KO thing) I cannot wait to do it, it is going to be a blast and I am hoping that a ton of people come out and check out the show. I might get some good work out of it, so say a prayer for me!

Bree and I have been auditioning, but nothing really big in the last week... I got my frist "big" acting paycheck for my Simmons gig (which I have to call my agent and see if he got his cut or if I need to write him a check)

Bree and I have also been working like crazy people at work - lots of long hours and doubles - there has been a little bit of stress because of this (more on my end than Bree's) but through her strength I manage to get through it.

Nick had a great interview with a company to be their corporate chef, running 6 different places, making his own way, opening new places and creating new menus! So say a prayer for Nick too, because I know that he would love to get this job!

Jabez has been playing and sleeping - no in the house messes in the new place (at least not yet - knock on wood!)

I have been working out hardcare again - and I am seeing some really nice changes - I know that I am going to be able to hit those goals I set! And look for a new update on Monday - as I am going to start charting weekly goals and how I am doing on them day-to-day (so that way if I am falling behind, people can give me crap for it!)

Well, much love to you all and Best Fishes!

J.

Check out TMK's new website - http://www.myspace.com/tmkurzer

And my new site should be up and running very soon (with a little help from Mr. Neil and my Dad and his buddies!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shameless plug, my friend!! Love back to ya!! GREAT pics and so so happy for you guys with the new place and shows. Hope we can see you sometime soon!!

Love from Lake in the Hills!!

~TMK