Sunday, October 16, 2005

Macbeth is No, but Sundance is A Go!

So, the 15th has come and gone, and Utah Shakespeare Festival said that they would let me know about Macbeth by that date and no later... so it seems that I am out of the running for that show, but that is okay because now Sundance 2006 gets the green light! I cannot wait! I had a great time last year, got to see some of the coolest movies, met the new James Bond, Daniel Craig and made some cool friends... so who know what is going to happen this year!

Sat:
I had an audition for a Bally Total Fitness commercial, which I thought went really good, other thant the fact that every other guy there reading for the part I was was my dad's age... I think my agent needs to really think about this stuff before just sending me out for no good reason, you know what I mean =)

Bree also had an audition for a short film (well, it would film over 14 days, so I am not sure how short the film really is) and it went great for her - they loved her and said would be getting ahold of her soon for a callback. And speaking of callbacks, she got one for the film she auditioned for out in Marina Del Ray, for the leading role, which is not what she went in for! Good for her!

That night I worked... nick also worked last night and Bree stayed home while our neighbourhood had some kind of crazy party...

And after work we went out to see Nick at City Walk and hit a flick - Domino (which I thought was super f'n good! So fun!) We saw it with Nick and Doug. Overall a good night! Also saw a ton of great previews and talked with Doug over the pilot we are going to filming in the coming month for the Indie TV fest that we are trying to get Till's Alley up and running for... Doug wants to make two shows - one called Crisis Management, which is a CSI:Miami/Without a Trace Action/Special Forces type show - and in the episiode (which would be the season closer) I play one of the leads who goes ape-shit! I is going to be great! And the other show is an Entourage type show called Flushing Gupies, which Bree would have a great leading role, so I hoping that we can get both of them made... I think there is one or two smaller roles for me in the second show too... I cannot remember... but overall really cool stuff going on right now...



Just days away from the Frist Screening of Resurrection Mary and I cannot wait to see everyone when I get home!



Today (Sun)

Nick - at work

Bree - has one meeting for a film (The Lion in Winter), two auditions and then work

Jabez - eating and sleeping... watching out the window as people pass by, and he might lick himself once or twice today... who knows, busy day for sure

and Me - I am working at home in the office, cleaning the dishes, washing clothes, working on mailing for my acting, blog'n and email'n and then I have to work at 6pm...

till next time ~

Best Fishes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jas--

Can't wait until you come home!! We've been having great fun with Corey, Beth, Steve, and Jenn, but it's just not the same without the 3 of you guys. Tell Nick it's crazy but I do miss him as well. Only 4 days!!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that Keri and I will definitely be there for the premiere! I can't wait to see you guys. See ya soon.