...So Bree is home after an Easter weekend away, we got our new headshots done last week and it went super. David was such a nice and wonderful guy and the shoot went so good - we get the photo's back tomorrow, and i cannot wait to see what they look like (plus I cannot wait to start sending them out to agents and such to get some more work)
Speaking of work, things here have been going great with that too. Bree got to work CSI on Friday (I didn't work anything because there was nothing for my type) and this weekend I got to see Sin City - which is one of the best new movies to come out in a while. I just loved it - it is so stylized and smooth and... just damn cool! I went Bryan to see it and later this week, Bree and I are going to take Koehler to see it, which will be great, because I know that they are going to love it.
On sunday, Bree and I went down to Santa Monica, which is the most wonderful, beautiful place... the pier itself is kinda strange and dirty, but the Ocean... the beach... oh man, I have never seen anything so wonderful - and the sunset that we got to watch was amazing... we did a little shopping 3rd street - which was super nice. There are a ton of outdoor malls here - mainly because it is never cold and it normally never rains... which it hasn't done for quite some time now... For my McHenry pals, I got a new pair of Green Shoes this weekend - it is their 2nd coming andthey are super SUPER nifty cool! I just love them.
Yesterday, Bree and I went to see Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous, which was a cute little movie and if you are looking for something fun and light, check this out - it was good. That, lunch at a little place Bree and I love call "The Islands" and then home for a little work (searching for auditions and preping for what we had to do the next day) and then it was off to Koehler's for Wrestlemania 21! ... as a side note, we almost got to go to WM 21... there were a handful of tickets released the day of the event and we were going to buy them for myself, Bree and koehler... but we couldn't get ahold of Brian to see if he could/would get out of work to go, and on the off chance that wouldn't work we didn't want to be stuck with the ticket... well, needless to say, we didn't buy them but now I know Brian would have faked his own death to go, and next year - April 6th - WM 22 is going be in Chicago - and I think I might need to visit the family for my birthday! =)
Today, Bree is working on a HBO show called "Comeback" and I had an audtion for the Columbia Pictures film "Gridiron Gang" w/ The Rock! ...they were looking for High School football players, and needless to say, i was a little old looking - but there were guys there, and I just think they either don't know how to read or are just stupid, which were either WAY to old (i mean, I could Pass for high school with the right clothes) or they were SUPER out of shape and knew NOTHING about football... it makes you wonder sometimes...
Tonight we have our last class... tomorrow is my birthday - 25... holy crap! and later in the week I have a meeting with US Concepts here in LA and Jabez is going in for a haircut and check-up...
So, till later taters!
J.
Monday, April 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gonna try US Concepts out West, huh? Cool, man! You've already got a foot in the door from IL. My best to ya....love, CAPTAIN MORGAN
Just wanted to check in and tell yah I'm so proud of your and glad you are out there and working it in LA. ;-) It's a great town once you get your 'circle of peeps' established.... and it sounds like you and Breester are doing well in the extras circuit...
Just an FYI, I'm living in a 1 bedroom suite in NYC Monday -Friday's now working on a big $$$ Project, so offer is open on an apartment and couch to crash on if you got any good casting opportunities in the big apple... You just never know. Weekends I'll still be going back to Chi-Town to be with TA and the kids, friends, etc... so the apartment is totally empty then as well...
Hope everything else is going fabulous! And Happy Belated 25th! -I hit 27 this year, and I still don' feel as 'young' as I am... ah well.. I got to get out there and have a good time with theatre again I think. - LF
Post a Comment